Medical Writing with the Plus in Expertise
What is the plus in expertise?
The plus in expertise helps your valuable project find its made to measure frame in a fast and effective way.
When, for example, the results of the risk management are to be integrated into the clinical evaluation. In that case it proves a great advantage to have a medical writer who is also well-versed in risk management. He can then take on an additional advisory function to make sure everything’s just right.
Or when reimbursement is being discussed in the Medical Advisory Board. In that case it is nice to have a medical writer who understands the way the healthcare system works. He can then follow the debate and correctly commit it to paper at the first go.
Or maybe it is about publishing study data instead? In that case it is quite elegant to have a medical writer who has actually been a part of clinical study projects himself. He is then simply better at knowing what really matters.
How do we get the plus in experience?
- The solid foundation: Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) – academically qualified biologist
- Advanced training: Regulatory Affairs Manager Medical Devices ( Certified by Universität zu Lübeck)
- Advanced training in marketing
- Advanced training in scientific communication
- Certified training in statistics (Duke University)
- Profound knowledge of evidence-based medicine
- Longstanding industry experience in the subject areas Medical & Regulatory Affairs
- Experience through own project management of clinical studies (GCP)
- Experience through numerous own, independent and succesful Medical Writing projects
- Clinical Evaluations Meddev 2.7.1
- Reimbursement applications
- Congress reports
- Study write-ups
- And also: German (native), English ( Common european framework of reference level C2), French (B2), Italian (B2), Finnish (A1)
Want to know more?
Just give us a call or write us an email!
Clinical data for the accreditation and reimbursement, clinical evaluation MEDDEV 2.7.1
Original publications, Abstracts, Clinical investigation plans, Book chapters, Minute-taking at Medical Advisory Boards
Newsletters, congress reports, editorials, internet news